Wednesday 4 December 2013

film poster development

After creating my mock poster I showed it so a sample of people and got their feedback on it. A majority of people liked it and thought that the time traveler behind the main character was a shadow. I was pleased with this as this is what the aim of the positioning of the image was aimed to do.

In our final poster that I am soon to create is going to be done using most of the characters flat are included in the film. I want to move away from what the original poster idea was as even though it got good feedback it didn't include any of the other characters which I think is important. I may put the different ages of the main character in night order or In a piramid shape having the time traveller in the middle. I am still yet to come up with a definite final decision but I think while I'm taking photographs on set on filming day it will all come together.

-RM

No comments:

Post a Comment