Thursday 12 September 2013

Ideas for my own short film

I have had many different ideas for my own short film after watching some for myself. The genre thats used a lot seems to be the comedy genre. I think this may be because its eaier to tell a story in a short amount of time if its mainly about the humor as it doesnt need to make perfect snese.

My first idea was to stear away from the comedy genre and base it on a guy who can travel in time, this ideas came off the film 'the butterfly effect' which is one of my favorite films. The main plot would be this young boy who writes a gernal everyday but on writes a few words to sum up his day, this would only be a short introduction to the film which may confues some of the viewers. Then when he is older about the age of 25 he finds these gernoals that take him back to the day that the page was writen. Problem is it takes him back to the day his parents split up and as he begins to understand this power he has he tries to change things thinking that it would make things better when infact its just messing up the future. This sounds very similer to the film butterfly effect but i aim to make more changes as my ideas progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment