Thursday 14 November 2013

Film poster plan

This is a very rough outline of my first idea for our film poster, the idea of having the time traveler in the background with his good up either covering his face or having is back to the photographer is to get the point out that they are mysterious and you shouldn't know who they are. The main protagonist is to make sure they stand out so the person looking at the poster they can tell who the main character is. I haven't decided the font I want to use for the tittle but I will look on sites such as defont to get lots of new ideas but I defiantly want a sting front that relates to the tittle; as it's to do with time I want the title to fade maybe or have some kind of effect that supports this. As for including actors/actresses names of who is in it i will place that with all the information such as what star rating news papers etc have given it. 

-RM

No comments:

Post a Comment